my fashion diary.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Curvy Brittnie in FLORIDA

Check out these photos from my hot date in Daytona.
My fiance and  I stayed at The Shores Resort & Spa.
Let me just tell you...I was speechless.
First of all, Essie at the front desk upgraded our room twice!
The first room was a riverview but when we got there we wanted to change to an oceanfront view.
Then after being in the oceanfront room, we wanted a balcony & oceanfront room.
LOL!
Here's the kicker--There were NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

Each room was beautiful.
The bathroom were big, lots of mirror, big shower.
You can tell everything had been recently upgraded.
The bed was so comfy & had mosquito nets all around.
How romantic?!

ANywho, I didn't get that many good pics because I was having too much fun.
Here are a few that I did! 
<3









I love this guy to pieces.
Happy Birthday!


The view was amazing.

I woke up like this lolol.

My guys loved go-kart racing.
I let them win!
Ahmir's mad bc he wants to go back to the carnival.

I'm such a big kid!!!

My babies!

I had lost a lot of weight before this trip.
Which I could go back to this size for a couple days to fit into this dress again!
HA!


Well, That's all folks!
If I find anymore photos I'll upload them.
C.B.I.F.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment