my fashion diary.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Root Beer Float

Hey Curvy Cuties!
I'm back with another fall look.
Don't you just love AUTUMN?!
I am totally obsessed with tights, knee-hi's, stockings, & socks.
I'm going to try my hardest to wear shorts, dresses, & skirts until It snows-HA!
Girls who have legs for days deserve another season to show them off.
*giggles*


Collar Shirt HERE
Hashtag Sweater HERE
Leather Shorts HERE
Similar Tights HERE
Similar Bag HERE
Nude Shoes HERE









& here's the overexposed...


Style Comments: Tall girls, this sweater has really long sleeves! It clings, doesn't get worn out & snaps right back after washing. The shorts are a baggy fit but if you have more junk in the trunk like me, it may not fit as intended. I love these shorts though. They are imitation leather--doesn't bother me a bit. Very inexpensive. Love this preppy look.



 Thanks for reading.
Be sure to follow CurvyBrittnieBlogs for auto-updates!
For product reviews & more contact me via e-mail at: beescurry@gmail.com

-C.B.B.


SHARE:

4 comments