my fashion diary.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

iRun LA!


I've never been to LA! Lol...& that's my intro. It's all about this tank. Isn't it HOT?!



 Please get used to my legs. You will be seeing them all spring & summer! Ah, the perks of being a tall girl.



Added a fur vest to layer & flipped it inside out to give a different look. I can't remember where I got the vest but my point is there are 1,000,000 ways to wear a cool tee! Try this with a blazer!




 I got this faux collar a few years ago & it works great for dressing up a tee. I also have a fur faux collar that I wish I didn't leave at home! It would've been a great accent to this look.







I am such a minimalist & I see beauty in the most simple things. A sleeveless tank can be edgy with the right accessories. You don't have to wear a gown to look like a princess. It's ALL ABOUT YOU!
Shout Out to my photog (ShotByPressTally)! Thanks for reading my short blog! Check back soon.
Swimsuits & Handbags: Hint, Hint ;-)

C.B.B.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment