my fashion diary.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

GRAND PRIX


 HELLO THERE! Just a quick blog. Nothing deep. I'm 6'1--if you didn't know already & I'M IN LOVE WITH ASOS TALL! I haven't tried any of their jeans but the dresses, skirts,  & jackets are soooo bomb! #Mood: Sexy NASCAR Driver <3 Someone told me I look like a baseball player. Ha! I'll take it.                                                 

 

                                               
DON'T FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT YET?
WHY NOT?
SC: BEESCURRY

SHIRT HERE (XL)
JACKET HERE (ON SALE NOW /MEDIUM--ASOS RUNS BIG)
JEANS HERE (SIZE 15)



PLEASE CHECK OUT SHOELAND IF YOU HAVE BIG FEET LIKE ME! 
They're super inexpensive. Not the best quality but if you are tired of the little foot heifers buying cheap shoes but you gotta pay $80 for some basics pumps--TRY SHOELAND. LOL! 

SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL FOR BLOG UPDATES
SEE YA SOON
_C.B.B

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment