my fashion diary.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

LADIES' SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE WORKOUT


Getting Started

1. Create a short-term & long-term goal. Why are you working out? Is it to be healthy? Do you wanna tone that flabby booty, girl? Are you looking to build muscle or lose weight? Do you wanna die? Why are you subjecting yourself to this? Whatever the case, just make sure you have your ST & LT goals written out. It'll help you to commit & will give you guidance when it comes to choosing a workout.


2. Create your own plan.  Do things that you actually enjoy doing starting off. To be completely honest there are some workout that I just will not do--lol. BUT,  I'm tired of wearing high-waist tights & sucking my stomach in for every picture...soooo! My workouts are mostly lower abdominal drills. I know what has worked for me in the past so I try to stick to that while incorporating some new things along the way.

-EXERCISES I HATE

  • Running long distances
  • Burpees
  • Push ups
  • Weightlifting of any kind (I already have an athletic build. I don't wanna look like a young man with a goals)
  • Leg raises (I'll do these though)
-EXERCISES I LOVE
  • Sprints (I can do them until I'm dog-tired)
  • Cross crunches
  • Elbow planks
  • Lunges
  • Squats (Owww!)
  • Russian Twists
  • Any leg workouts (I'll do weights too)
The only workouts that concern me a cardio, legs, & abs. Maybe even back stretches. Center your plan around the goal. If you don't have money for a personal trainer, YouTube & google are your besties. Also there are tons of fitness videos! 

CAMERON HIP SACK HERE
SHIRT : HIBBETT SPORTS ( I CANT FIND IT ONLINE)

3. Start SLOW. Not that your lazy butt was EVER gonna jump right in-- LOL. Limit your time to maybe 15-30 mins each day so that you don't feel stressed about it.  I know it's hard when you see your favorite fitness guru on IG but they didn't develop that type of stamina & endurance overnight! Take your time. #issaprocess #teyanataylorbodyloading #pleasewait


4. Make smart decisions with what you stuff into that pie-hole. You do not need a nutritionist to tell you that eating McDonalds everyday is killing you. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH! I've been following Dr.Sebi pretty closely for for a lil while and although I haven't committed to being a vegetarian, I did FINALLY start somewhere. I haven't eaten beef or pork in over 3 months & I have no desire to. Next, is chicken & fish! What you eat is probably more important than exercise. Take care of YOU!!! Oh, and eat a few hours BEFORE you work out.

5. Be happy with the body you have. If you are not happy with yourself, NOTHING can fill the void. Look at the countless celebrities who keep getting surgery after surgery after surgery. Changing your appearance may feel good for the moment but loving yourself will make you happy forever. God made you marvelous! Look atchu! Lookin like ya self!!

&&If you ever need a pick me up just check out my blog:



WORKOUT COMPLETE: LOUNGIN'


FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA


ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: BRITTNIEMARS






Thanks for reading! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL!








 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment